Celebrate Mother’s Day all month long, by making a card for your mom.
Supplies: Mother’s Day card template printed on white computer paper, flower shape template, 1 piece of white construction paper, 1 piece of pink construction paper, and a glue stick.
- Print out the Mother’s Day card template on white computer paper.
- Print out the flower shape template on white computer paper.
- Cut out the flower shape template and trace the flower on to pink construction paper.
- Cut out the small white flower shape template and trace the flower on to white construction paper.
- Glue the pink flower on to the green stem.
- Glue the small white flower on to the middle of the pink flower.
- Fold the white paper in half to make a card.